Description of the municipality

The first time references to Sojuela appear are in documents from the late 19th century, when the Monastery of San Julián de Sojuela was restored.

 

The Siete Villas del Campo are Navarrete, Entrena, Medrano, Fuenmayor, Hornos, Sojuela and Velilla.

 

The village belonged to the Marquises of Villacampa until 1811, when señoríos (dominions) were abolished in Spain.

Location
42°22′12″N 2°32′42″O

Area
15,15 km²

Altitude
666 m

Climatology
Oceánico

Enotouristic Resources

- Iglesia de Santa María del Pópulo

- Casa de la Nieve de Moncalvillo



Sojuela ON IMAGES

Gallery

ACTIVITIES

Places of interest