The prestige of a privileged land devoted to wine for more than two thousand years.
Rioja was the first Designation of Origin in Spain to earn Calificada status. This was in 1991.
A rigorous and effective control system makes Rioja synonymous with the highest quality.
‘Best application in cultural and food tourism’ at FITUR. Don’t miss out!
Three production zones, each with a distinct personality: Rioja Alavesa, Rioja Alta and Rioja Orient
Certain to leave a mark on you. Wine is the connecting theme of all our routes.
Delve into the heart of our wines by knowing the history of our municipalities.
We tell you our stories and those of our wines.
An easy and simple way to download all the vintage tools.
Built in 1991 and provided with the best technology on the market for the production of quality wine.
The bodega is located on an old quarry and equipped with a very modern infrastructure in order to elaborate quality organic wines.Viña Ijalba is innovation, research and development, differentiation and sustainability. The winery was constructed in 1991 and the building is modern with a focus on up-to-date technologies and processes in order to elaborate quality wine.
The winemaking bay has a capacity of 1,250,000 litres, with stainless steel tanks and wooden vats of French oak. The area boasts a pneumatic press, equipment for temperature control, carbonic maceration vessels and much more.
All the processes in the winery are being carried out with the utmost respect for the environment. We recycle waste and purify our waste water.We harvest 70% manually with a rigorous grape selection in the vineyard, while the rest (30%) is mechanically harvested.
The wines are aged in 1.500 classical french and american oak barrels of 225 litres resting in the aclimatized subterranean barrel hall.At Viña Ijalba, the principles of organic wine production are applied throughout the entire process and a focus on sustainability is always present.
Bodega Viña Ijalba on social networks
Capacity of the groups
Price of the Visit
Ijalba Reserva Selección Especial
Ijalba Maturana Tinta"ecological/bio"
Ijalba Graciano "ecological/bio"
Ijalba Crianza "ecolological/bio"
Ijalba Tempranillo "ecological/bio"
Ijalba Rosado "ecological/bio"
Tempranillo, Garnacha tinta
Ijalba Maturana Blanca "ecological/bio"
Ijalba Blanco "ecological/bio"
Viura, Tempranillo blanco, Maturana blanca, Sauvignon blanc
Ijalba Tempranillo Blanco "ecological/bio"
Tempranillo, Graciano, Maturana tinta
Are you planning a getaway? Choose the wineries you would like to visit in Rioja.
Subscribe to the newsletter
Receive our newsletter to be up to date with the Rioja and enjoy magnificent opportunities
C/ Estambrera 52, CP. 26006
Logroño (La Rioja) – España.
Tel. (34) 941 500 400
Fax. (34) 941 500 664
Follow us on social networks:
© 2019 D.0.Ca Rioja • All rights reserved