Description of the municipality
Tudelilla is a small municipality characterized by a uniform landscape of plains dotted with vineyards and olive groves, and where the tradition and culture of wine is felt, not only in the landscape but also in its neighbourhood of wineries and cellars. The village puts great emphasis on its heritage, customs, inhabitants and future.
The main economic activity has been, and still is, agriculture, mainly grapes and olives.
Despite suffering a general fall in population in recent years, together with the ageing of its inhabitants (a common phenomenon in the rural environment), the local council, working with a number of socio-economic stakeholders, has made efforts to maintain the population in the widest sense of the word, setting up projects and initiatives in different areas such as:
- Putting a brake on depopulation, improving socio-community services and the quality of life of the locality’s inhabitants.
- Renewing and adapting municipal infrastructures and facilities.
- A commitment to tourism and environmental awareness.
- Support for local businesses, entrepreneurship and cooperation with other social and economic stakeholders in the area.
- Valorisation of local endogenous resources.
- Iglesia de San Matías
- Ermita de Santa Bárbara
BODEGAS DE Tudelilla
Meet our wineries
BODEGAS EL CIDACOS
- Phone 941152058
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS ORTEGA EZQUERRO
- Phone 941152046
- Email email@example.com
COSECHEROS DE TUDELILLA, S.A.T.
- Phone 689806355
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
SOCIEDAD COOPERATIVA VINÍCOLA DE TUDELILLA
- Phone 941588764
- Email email@example.com
MARRODAN ARNEDO, C.B., HNOS.
- Phone 941152031
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
SAENZ YUSTES, S.L.
- Phone 941152184
- Email email@example.com
SANTOS DIAZ, S.L., BODEGAS
- Phone 649825905
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org