WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
Rioja Wine is looking for lovers of wine, food and travel to join an exclusive collective of unofficial brand ambassadors – the Rioja Mates – who will use their social media channels to inspire, educate and engage their followers on Spain’s finest wine region, Rioja.
Rioja is rich in heritage, having produced outstanding wines for more than 2,000 years. Situated just over an hour south of Bilbao, Rioja is a melting pot of climates, valleys, landscapes and grape varieties. This pioneering region produces a huge diversity of wine styles from rich, spicy reds, to fresh, light whites and rosados – and even sparkling wines. Do you want to help spread the word to wine lovers across the nation about this phenomenal wine region? Then this could well be just up your street…
In return for engaging social media content such as educational posts and stories, each Rioja Mate will receive a whole host of exciting benefits throughout the year including:
- Regular shipments of Rioja wines
- Access to premium Rioja dinners and tastings
- Free access to a top Rioja wine course online (more information here on Rioja Wine Academy Diploma: Rioja Wine Academy)
- Two best performing Rioja Mates will also be invited on a once in a lifetime trip to Rioja
If you are chosen as one of our Rioja Mates, you will need to…
- Attend a compulsory online (approx. 1hour long) introductory training session w/c 25th July 2022 to learn more about the campaign
- Sign up to and pass the Rioja Wine Diploma online (Rioja Wine Academy) before 31st August 2022 (to be eligible for a place on the trip to Rioja in October)
- Share content on your social media every month between August and April 2023 showcasing the Rioja wines you receive and the events you attend and any other educational points of interest on the region and its wines in creative and interesting ways
Thank you very much for your particiption. The applications for 2022 are now closed.
Terms and Conditions:
- Applicants must be over 25
- Applicants must be based in the UK or Ireland
- Applicant must have between 500 and 10,000 followers on Instagram
- Applicants must have a keen interest in wine, travel and food