Circular 15/2010. Qualitative
stock operating procedure 2009
- As a result of the calculation of the ratio, 3.206 and in accordance with the provisions of the regulation of the reference stock, 100% of the constituted volume is to be sent to distillation. This was notified in the plenary session of 2 December 2010.
- The volume that constituted the stock of 2009 and that finally was not protected, must be sent for distillation by 31 March 2011. For this purpose, its consignment will be required in the qualitative stock record of 2009, effective as of 2 December 2010, as stocks pending distillation.
- The distillation expedition of the volumes mentioned in the previous section will require compliance with the following obligations:
- Prior request for transfer.
- Authorisation of transfer by Overseers Service.
- Telephone call prior to transfer to notify expedition.
- In any case, it will be published through an Official Circular addressed to interested wineries so that they have knowledge of the procedure and, without prejudice to its announcement, also in the Official Gazettes of the Autonomous Communities. where the Designation is present.
- Operators are also warned of the consequences of failing to comply with obligations regarding the expedition of volumes for distillation.
- Impossibility to constituting stock in successive years
You are hereby notified for your knowledge and such effects as may obtain.
Logroño, 7 December 2010
Víctor F. Pascual Artacho