Description de la municipalité

Until the 20th century Santa Engracia del Jubera belonged to Jubera. It was previously a fortress that changed hands from time to time: it first belonged to Don Fernando of Pamplona and later (in the 13th century) ended up as the property of Sancho of Navarre.

 

The village was part of the province of Soria until the creation of the province of Logroño in 1833.

Localisation
42°18′53″N 2°18′22″O

Superficie
86,07 km²

Altitude
655 m

Climat
Oceánico

Ressources pour le tourisme vinicole

- Iglesias de Santa Engracia

- Santo Tomás

- San Bartolomé

- Ermitas de San Juan Bautista y de San Cristóbal y Castillo de Jubera



Santa Engracia Del Jubera EN IMAGES

Galery

ACTIVITÉS

Lieux d’intérêt