The prestige of a privileged land devoted to wine for more than two thousand years.
Rioja was the first Designation of Origin in Spain to earn Calificada status. This was in 1991.
A rigorous and effective control system makes Rioja synonymous with the highest quality.
Three production zones, each with a distinct personality: Rioja Alavesa, Rioja Alta and Rioja Orient
Certain to leave a mark on you. Wine is the connecting theme of all our routes.
Delve into the heart of our wines by knowing the history of our municipalities.
We tell you our stories and those of our wines.
This applies to all personal information processed by or on behalf of The CONSEJO REGULADOR D.O.Ca RIOJA.
This policy complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The CONSEJO REGULADOR D.O.Ca RIOJA may change this privacy notice from time to time to reflect changes in the law and/or changes to its activities.
Personal information that we may process include:
– Personal and contact details including title, full name, email address, postcode, city, country, data source
– Your nationality
– Marketing to you and analysing data – including history of email communications, whether or not you open emails or click on link
If you receive marketing communications from us (specifically email newsletters) this has either come from a direct consent from yourself (from sources such as attending an RIOJAWINE event has either hosted or participated in) or from a direct consent from a third-party company which we have had a commercial partnership with and you have consented with the third party sharing their data with us.
To comply with our legal obligations, we will only contact you with your consent.
We use your personal data, including any of the personal data listed in section 3 above, for any of the following purposes:
– For direct marketing communications and related profiling to help us send you the best and most relevant event offers
– We’ll send marketing to you by email, social media and digital channels (for example, using Facebook Custom Audiences and Google Custom Match)
– To provide personalised content to you, such as tailoring emails and deciding which offers or promotions to show you on our digital channels (e.g. email, social media)
– To comply with legal and regulatory obligations, requirements and guidance
You are permitted to withdraw this consent at any time by emailing email@example.com, by calling (34) 941 500 400 or by writing to us at Consejo Regulador DOCa Rioja C/ Estambrera 52, CP. 26006 Logroño (La Rioja) – España.
This request should contain the following details: name and surname, email address and country of residence.
CONSEJO REGULADOR D.O.Ca RIOJA is based in Spain. Your personal information may be transferred to the CONSEJO REGULADOR D.O.Ca RIOJA. If we do so, we’ll make sure that suitable safeguards are in place to ensure data is fully encrypted.
Please inform us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, by calling (34) 941 500 400 or by writing to us at Consejo Regulador DOCa Rioja C/ Estambrera 52, CP. 26006 Logroño (La Rioja) – España so we can update your personal records accordingly.
Unless we notify you otherwise, we’ll hold your personal information based on the following criteria:
– For as long as we have reasonable business needs, such as managing our relationship with you
– Retention periods in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance.
If you contact us to request to have your details erased, we will do so and ensure no personal information is held by CONSEJO REGULADOR D.O.Ca RIOJA.
In line with the GDPR, here is a list of the rights that all individuals have under data protection laws:
– The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information
– The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
– The right to object to processing of your personal information
– The right to restrict processing of your personal information
– The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”)
– The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it
You can also contact us using the details below.
You have the right to object to certain purposes for processing, in particular to data processed for direct marketing purposes. You can contact us by emailing email@example.com
Subscribe to the newsletter
Receive our newsletter to be up to date with the Rioja and enjoy magnificent opportunities
C/ Estambrera 52, CP. 26006
Logroño (La Rioja) – España.
Tel. (34) 941 500 400
Fax. (34) 941 500 664
Follow us on social networks:
© 2019 D.0.Ca Rioja • All rights reserved